Saturday, June 15, 2013

Getting Started

First, a little more about me:
So I'm not technically a Librarian... yet. But, I am starting graduate school this fall to begin work on my Masters of Library Science. So that is the goal!
I also work full-time in a public library as the Assistant Director, and I'm sure some of my adventures there will show up here.
I am 24, the youngest of four children of two amazing parents. I also currently have 6 nieces and nephews!
I have so many interests in so many different subject areas, including writing, so I'm hoping using this as a bit of a creative outlet will not only entertain me but also any of you who choose to read!

Second, a little more about this blog:
I have always been a little obsessed with fashion and all the things that fall under that title. I remember designing clothes as a little girl. As I grew up, my interest in this area never really diminished, it just got pushed aside. So now, as an adult, while I may not be able to afford everything that fashion provides us, I can certainly appreciate it. This ranges from nail polish and make up to couture.
Also, there are so many other things going on that I would love to talk about and share with you. These include my journey through weight loss, as well as struggles with depression and anxiety, and many other issues that are impacting our world today.

I really hope you enjoy reading along!

Don't forget to like The Designer Librarian on Facebook and follow us on Twitter! And on Google+ if anyone actually uses that.

No comments:

Post a Comment